Dolgorukovskaya Street 15/2 & 15/3

GBA: (m2) 2150
NRA
: (m2) 1640
Floors: 4
Net to Gross: 82%
IRR: Funded by tenant pre payment
Initial tenants: Austerische Landerbank, Hoescht

Two separate buildings, reconstructed using the original facades on a single 0.15 hectare plot, completed in 1991.

IRR over 200%

The project was undertaken by Perestroika JV, which was a joint partnership between a privately-owned developer from Atlanta, Georgia and the Moscow City municipal civil engineering contractor Glavmosinzshtroi. Whilst there is no underground parking, the complex has the benefit of 15 on-street parking spaces. The building has been occupied since it was completed and has aged well.