11-14 B. Polianka Street - Office Building


GBA: (m2) 1850
NRA: (m2) 1300
Floors: 4
Net to Gross: 80%
IRR: 100%+

This project was the part restoration of an historic building, a three-storey mansion in the centre of Moscow. The site is well-located south of the Moskva River, close to the Kremlin.

The site was originally a building of historic interest and the reconstruction retained the main fa├žade and the side walls together with some vaulted ceilings. The project was completed to international standards (Grade A) in early 1995.

The initial tenant was the European Commission, who remains there to this present day.

The project was undertaken by Nataleks Developments Limited where Aleksei was founder and CEO, through a subsidiary company, Interznanie ZAO. This subsidiary had the right to redevelop the site. The initial lease was a medium-term development lease of 12 years from the Historical and Architectural Monuments Preservation Committee of Moscow, who granted rights to develop the building and sub-lease it to third parties on commercial terms.